LED waterproof power supply selection and use matters needing attention
1. Matters needing attention when choosing waterproof power supply
1) Select the appropriate input voltage specification;
2) Choose the right power. In order to increase the life of the power supply, 30% more rated output power can be selected.
3) Consider load characteristics. If the load is motor, bulb or capacitive load, when the current is large at the moment of startup, the appropriate power supply should be selected to avoid overload. If the load is the motor should be considered when the shutdown voltage backfill.
4) In addition, it is necessary to consider the working environment temperature of the power supply and whether there is additional auxiliary cooling equipment. The output of the power supply needs to be reduced in the excessively high ring temperature. Deduction curve of ring temperature on output power.
5) Select various functions according to the application requirements:
Protection function: over voltage protection (OVP), over temperature protection (OTP), over load protection (OLP), etc.
Application functions: signal function (power supply normal, power supply failure), remote control function, telemetry function, parallel function, etc.
Special function: power cause correction (PFC), continuous power (UPS)
6) consider the installation space, according to the actual size of the installation space to choose the appropriate size of the waterproof power supply.
2, the use of waterproof power supply
1) Before using the power supply, determine whether the input and output voltage specifications are consistent with the nominal value of the power supply used;
2) Before power on, check whether the input and output leads are connected correctly to avoid damage to the user's equipment;
3) Check whether the installation is firm, whether the installation screw is in contact with the power board device, and measure the insulation resistance between the shell and the input and output to avoid electric shock;
4) In order to ensure the safety of use and reduce interference, please ensure that the grounding terminal is reliably grounded;